Cutismea is a story that sees the artist Roberta Morzetti as protagonist of herself and her art. A short film with a deep value, an hymn to femininity and an absolute cry for a newfound breath.
"I have always thought that the skin was the deepest organ. The only border between the inner world and the outer world"
- Acting, voice, sculptures, texts ROBERTA MORZETTI
- Direction ROBERTO ORAZI - Art curator VELIA LITTERA
- Director of photography PATRIZIO PATRIZI
- Editing ENRICO CARROZZINO
- Make-up TULLIA TOZZI
- Gaffer MASSIMO MILLOZZI
- Post production MASSIMO CUBINELLI
- Original music PETER P. JOHN
- Location PAVART ART GALLERY Rome, Italy